TheFun134

Verified
Xavier134
Xavier134
Rich
Jun 29, 2017
TheFunLand!
Your current in game name: TheFun134

Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only; we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team): Yes

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home:3): I would like to submit the only plot I have in creative, being a merged one.

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?: Exterior

How much time do you tend to build each week?: Lately, I have been building a lot, and right now the average I build is in the range of 10-18 hours (two hours each day or more)

Tell us about your favorite building memory: My favourite building experience is when in another server, which I visited with a helper to see if I was able of becomming arch, is by me making a huge auditorium, with a rural house near it, a construction themed Company, where the building was huge, and also a restaurant. In that server i was working on a big building (called DWMA, with 100*100 blocks of plot) but I haven't finished it yet, I'm working on it, but without a doubt, its my favourite experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerfull
H

Heather

A lot of your modern builds all resemble some tutorials I have seen. Please try to keep your builds your builds your own thoughts and ideas, we value your creativity and individuality. You may reapply in one week if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.