Bank robbing

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
An idea for bankrobbing when the main /warp bank is created and stable with the plugins and economy, there could be privatly owned banks that offer there own interest like in real life and with private security also. This would open doors for 'good' gangs to be made and the police force would not be put under more stress as the bank would employ players like with the company plugin to be in the area and fight for the bank. It would also inspire creativity in buildings that players can build personal banks with mazes traps or even secret doors (Of course it would all have to be tested to make sure that its possible to raid.

I would personaly like to see this happen and would (with staff's permission) help with the creation of this, advanced java coding or java coding is not my specialty but bug testing and balancing is something that will need to be done which I will happily volunteer to do to make sure that this is as smooth and easy as possible for staff.

Nan

Mar 5, 2017
Very good idea. Maybe some adjustements would do, but probably a great idea and very realistic too! :)

D

Deleted member 832

An idea for bankrobbing when the main /warp bank is created and stable with the plugins and economy, there could be privatly owned banks that offer there own interest like in real life and with private security also. This would open doors for 'good' gangs to be made and the police force would not be put under more stress as the bank would employ players like with the company plugin to be in the area and fight for the bank. It would also inspire creativity in buildings that players can build personal banks with mazes traps or even secret doors (Of course it would all have to be tested to make sure that its possible to raid.

I would personaly like to see this happen and would (with staff's permission) help with the creation of this, advanced java coding or java coding is not my specialty but bug testing and balancing is something that will need to be done which I will happily volunteer to do to make sure that this is as smooth and easy as possible for staff.
I'm also good at finding bugs, accidentally though xD, I found some in the bank plugin when it was first implemented. If you know what to look for you will find them pretty easily.

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
The first bank plugin WAS a glitch. It wasn't hard to find them.
I didn't say i found bugs in the plugin I said that if it was needed for this to become implemented i could help find the bugs and iron then out of the plugin the same with the limiting the affect on the economy