Bc I have no life and why not..

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
"A special, crazy girl who is a brown haired firecracker. Can be shy at times, and is drop dead gorgeous. Known to have big boobs and wavy/curly hair.

She is fun, loves music and has big beatiful eyes that sparkle. She is loyal and a truly fun person. Has unique food taste and likes all sorts of music. One of the nicest people you will meet. She has your back all the time.
Everyone smiles when they hear her name. She is very unique, and amazingly talented. Keeps secrets when you can't even tell your parents your problems. She will make you feel guilty out of your mind if you hurt her just by ignoring you. Just to know her is a benefit to your entire life."
I'm sorry but, I am as flat as a pancake and hell as if I have curley hair XD

"She has big brown eye's and dark brown hair"
Okay so.. I'm Asian, hell as if I have big eyes tbh..

"Definitely the sexiest girl around! Sabrina is shy, but once you get her talking, you'll realize she is really interesting and funny. Sabrina is very observational, and asks questions that make you think. She's very smart, and overall she has good moral. But she still loves to party! Sabrina is very fitand strong, as well as independent. But if you ever get the opportunity to be with a Sabrina, don't let her go! There's a very slim chance you'll find another girl as amazing as her ever again."
I'm great, I know.

Okay, this is just me being bored and wanting to prove myself right for once sewwww (Yea, deal with it, I spelled it incorrectly) Yay fun time, bai

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
"A special, crazy girl who is a brown haired firecracker. Can be shy at times, and is drop dead gorgeous. Known to have big boobs and wavy/curly hair.

She is fun, loves music and has big beatiful eyes that sparkle. She is loyal and a truly fun person. Has unique food taste and likes all sorts of music. One of the nicest people you will meet. She has your back all the time.
Everyone smiles when they hear her name. She is very unique, and amazingly talented. Keeps secrets when you can't even tell your parents your problems. She will make you feel guilty out of your mind if you hurt her just by ignoring you. Just to know her is a benefit to your entire life."
I'm sorry but, I am as flat as a pancake and hell as if I have curley hair XD

"She has big brown eye's and dark brown hair"
Okay so.. I'm Asian, hell as if I have big eyes tbh..

"Definitely the sexiest girl around! Sabrina is shy, but once you get her talking, you'll realize she is really interesting and funny. Sabrina is very observational, and asks questions that make you think. She's very smart, and overall she has good moral. But she still loves to party! Sabrina is very fitand strong, as well as independent. But if you ever get the opportunity to be with a Sabrina, don't let her go! There's a very slim chance you'll find another girl as amazing as her ever again."
I'm great, I know.

Okay, this is just me being bored and wanting to prove myself right for once sewwww (Yea, deal with it, I spelled it incorrectly) Yay fun time, bai
Lmfao when u click on the 'life' link xDDD