Best way to mine?

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
What do y'all think is the best way to mine? Currently I use a fortune 3, etc. smelters pick on everything except diamonds and emeralds which I use a fortune 5 pickaxe on. I only take the gold, iron, and gems, but will take any extra lapis/coal I can fit into my inventory when selling. I also do not have the miner job since it doesn't work with smelter's pick. Thoughts, and how do you mine?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
You have fortune 5? Lol
Also unbreaking 3 and eff 5. Use portable dustin to get rid of the lapiz and redstone and use an electromagnet to collect ores more easily.

Reactions: Minty and Trevor

Death

Mar 18, 2017
What do y'all think is the best way to mine? Currently I use a fortune 3, etc. smelters pick on everything except diamonds and emeralds which I use a fortune 5 pickaxe on. I only take the gold, iron, and gems, but will take any extra lapis/coal I can fit into my inventory when selling. I also do not have the miner job since it doesn't work with smelter's pick. Thoughts, and how do you mine?
Damn fortune 5, I suggest you use a Regular Maxed Diamond Pickaxe with Miner Job, I for one buy gold and iron ore in raw form, I have a mall plot in /warp mall first floor 3 shops to the left when you go in. So it would be advisable you get miner job to get bonus cash and sell to people like me, i also buy other ores mostly same as shop price so it wouldnt be too hassle to go to 2 shops.

Also use an infused magnet, and shift every so often to collect the ores as when mining a lot of glitch blocks tend to occur.

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
Damn fortune 5, I suggest you use a Regular Maxed Diamond Pickaxe with Miner Job, I for one buy gold and iron ore in raw form, I have a mall plot in /warp mall first floor 3 shops to the left when you go in. So it would be advisable you get miner job to get bonus cash and sell to people like me, i also buy other ores mostly same as shop price so it wouldnt be too hassle to go to 2 shops.

Also use an infused magnet, and shift every so often to collect the ores as when mining a lot of glitch blocks tend to occur.
Tyyy, I'll try it out ;)

Reactions: Minty