Birthday Party!!!

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Ghello Citizens of McCities ;-). Okay so its 12am for me now, which means that today is my birthdayyyy, i turned 17. And of course, we need to party. I recently bought a yacht called yacht2. Its very big, and there's enough to do for people. @wisemanjp and I are going to throw a party for the whole server at the yacht. It'll find place at Saturday, 4-5pm EST. (due to timezones :)). I will get enough to drink and make sure there's enough food.
All you have to do is bring friends!!!!

I hope ill see you there, THANKS!!

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Ghello Citizens of McCities ;-). Okay so its 12am for me now, which means that today is my birthdayyyy, i turned 17. And of course, we need to party. I recently bought a yacht called yacht2. Its very big, and there's enough to do for people. @wisemanjp and I are going to throw a party for the whole server at the yacht. It'll find place at Saturday, 4-5pm EST. (due to timezones :)). I will get enough to drink and make sure there's enough food.

Happy Birthday!!

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok

DAMN IM MISSING HALF OF IT, BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIGBOI