Bring Faheem Back!!!!!

Bring him back

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

Trump15024

There is nothing like coming on mccities going to the black market and seeing Faheem but he is now gone please bring back Faheem!!!! He is part of the mccities family and we want him back he might sell bad stuff but poor Faheem after all this we have been through together we just throw him out on the side of the street?? Maybe he can be a decoration at the black market instead of a bad guy

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
tbh they shouldn't. He sold old guns that newbies could buy and think they were scammed plus, people should really try to find the drug recipes on their own.

also he sniffed me and he should be jailed

T

Trump15024

It does not matter he is part of the mccities family he can still be there as a decoration!!!

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
It does not matter he is part of the mccities family he can still be there as a decoration!!!
actually, he's not. Just cuz you are a noob who likes faheem cuz he sold drugs and old guns doesn't mean that other people will want him back. i hated him tbh

T

Trump15024

@Wonder I am not a noob I play on mccities for over 8 hours everyday. I did not buy anything from Faheem but he was cool.