Bug Report

thespyalex1

WhaleBoi
WhaleBoi
Aug 21, 2017
Username: thespyalex1
What you were doing before this occurred: I was just browsing through the jobs, seeing if I can join jobs that are good.
What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: So when I tried joining the Vice:president job, it did not give me a no perms thing. It actually gave me the job.

T

Trump15024

Username: thespyalex1
What you were doing before this occurred: I was just browsing through the jobs, seeing if I can join jobs that are good.
What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: So when I tried joining the Vice:president job, it did not give me a no perms thing. It actually gave me the job.
I think you are meaning the Vice President job if that's what you are talking about that is not a job you can join and you are not allowed to have that job. There are many jobs you can join such as farmer, miner, etc. I suggest joining the miner job.

thespyalex1

WhaleBoi
WhaleBoi
Aug 21, 2017
Yes, I meant the Vice President job, but I would think that it would need permissions to get that job.

T

Trump15024

Yes, I meant the Vice President job, but I would think that it would need permissions to get that job.
The job has no use and if staff sees you with the job tag they will likely just warn you to leave the job.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Idk maybe staff should just delete the job to prevent players to be misleaded to it. Or maybe continue this old thing McCities had, I think there was a president of cayman before, that was elected every 3months but like i think it was discontinued or never happened. That was years ago tho

Reactions: ItzJazzMade