Selling COMPLETE Dust Farms!

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Dust Farms are machines setup with androids that create slimefun dusts automatically, all that is needed, is fuel!

Basic Setup:
Price: 250k
Includes -

Small Capacitor, Energy Regulator, Coal Generator
Electric Ore Grinder, Electric Gold Pan, Electric Ore Washer
Miner Android & interface

Hopefully there will be other setups soon :)

Message me on the forums or mail/msg me in game if you are interested!

Last edited:
Reactions: ItzJazzMade

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Will you teach the customer how to do it because i dont think you're allowed to place down more than 7 androids even if its for other people. Could be wrong tho.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Will you teach the customer how to do it because i dont think you're allowed to place down more than 7 androids even if its for other people. Could be wrong tho.
No you're correct. Im planning to make the system, and pretty much explain how the androids work. Then they would have to download a custom script and run it on the android.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
You can be unadded from the region. If the androids are not on one of your regions or bases your good. So if not added to the region after making the system turkey is good :)

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
You can be unadded from the region. If the androids are not on one of your regions or bases your good. So if not added to the region after making the system turkey is good :)
Actually if that were true then that would leave this rule with alot of loopholes such as, i could make more sf machines with more androids in the wild, or i can make more sf systems using more androids in a friends house and not be added to it just added to the chests where the products go. If what you are saying is true, then the rule would be so easily avoided.

No you're correct. Im planning to make the system, and pretty much explain how the androids work. Then they would have to download a custom script and run it on the android.
Thats a great idea, Goodluck :)

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Actually if that were true then that would leave this rule with alot of loopholes such as, i could make more sf machines with more androids in the wild, or i can make more sf systems using more androids in a friends house and not be added to it just added to the chests where the products go. If what you are saying is true, then the rule would be so easily avoided.
The rule in general still stands.
Not using more then 7 androids.
If staff can see you using more then 7 androids you can get banned.
I said Base.
Also he sets it up for players. I wasn't talking about using it in general.
But idk, never got banned for that sort of stuff and not planning to so...

Gn!

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
The rule in general still stands.
Not using more then 7 androids.
If staff can see you using more then 7 androids you can get banned.
I said Base.
Also he sets it up for players. I wasn't talking about using it in general.
But idk, never got banned for that sort of stuff and not planning to so...

Gn!
Like I said if it were true there would be numerous loopholes. But yeah i never got banned for that either so idk.