shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
Please furnish your floors and add more details to the lobby area if possible. Ask an architect or builder for advice if need be.
The total cost of the transfer so far is $19,025

• Sad
Reactions: laggynab

Cookies_Suki

Nov 11, 2018
Regarding furnishing I can add more details to the lobby however with the rest of the floors I am planning on making a "everything store", with about every block known to Minecraft. Which is a little hard to do on Creative with not being able to place any chest down and is too expensive to place/display most of the blocks I will be selling due to the new way transferring is being charged. However I can try to create the shelving and add dirt to represent a chest block to give a better example of what it will look like after transferred and fixed if that's ok. If that wont work I instead can furnish the floors into a office or something simple and change it later after it is transferred. Just let me know and I will be happy to make the necessary changes! :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: laggynab

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
I've reached out to you on discord to further discuss this. Will leave the thread open to mark for completion later.

Cookies_Suki

Nov 11, 2018
I completed my build with necessary changes. I also gave my floor plan example on the 2nd floor using sand as a chest block (Incase you wonder why there is so much sand..) But if there is anything else that needs to be changed please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.