Debit Cards

Monkey

xxM0nkeyxx
xxM0nkeyxx
Jul 23, 2018
Australia
Hey Mc Community. I have had a new idea that could potentially spice up mccities. One of the most essential aspects of mccities as we all know is money!! Currently in our system, a player has to go to warp bank to deposit money in their account and go back to withdraw. I am suggesting that we create a debit card.

*I am thinking that these debit cards will function the same as real life. You will still have to go to bank to deposit money but with a credit card, you can withdraw cash as you go.

(Potential Idea) I also think that we could incorporate an element that when you die, you drop your credit card instead of 3 % of your bal. A player can then steal your credit card and take 20k a day (Not sure about best time period) until you cancel the card at the bank.

Anyway- I think this idea could be very useful- allowing people to access their money quickly

Monkey Out

RichardGrayson

Verified
HunterZolomonn
HunterZolomonn
Millionaire
Dec 7, 2018
Gotham City
Not a good idea. This server is supossed to be a realistic server. That's so unrealistic imagine dropping a debit card in real life and the criminal will not take just a small amount of the money. It's obvious that the criminal will take all the money that's in the debit card. Also it's a bad idea because in real life to get the money you have to enter your PIN in the ATM.

Monkey

xxM0nkeyxx
xxM0nkeyxx
Jul 23, 2018
Australia
Not a good idea. This server is supossed to be a realistic server. That's so unrealistic imagine dropping a debit card in real life and the criminal will not take just a small amount of the money. It's obvious that the criminal will take all the money that's in the debit card. Also it's a bad idea because in real life to get the money you have to enter your PIN in the ATM.
I see what you mean but is dropping 3% of you bal when you die and then resurrecting realistic?

RichardGrayson

Verified
HunterZolomonn
HunterZolomonn
Millionaire
Dec 7, 2018
Gotham City
Also ofc you have to resurrect when you get killed it's minecraft not real life i know i said that the server is a realistic server but bruh if there was no resurrect you couldn't play the game like tf

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I mean can you guys not bring the “if its realistic” because really an alternate reality is not even realistic. This game isnt realistic so basically all your questions and answers are all invalid. Debit cards arent exactly useful because imagine if you store 100k in that so you dont drop the 3k which is 3% of 100k. Your instead losing more cash. It does not play any advantage. Aside from this canceling debit cards wtf? Excuse me so basically you want everyone to warp to bank everytime they die to cancel it. So basically to get money you need to race to bank, cause if that were the case, then bank should be a full pvp on location if debit cards were to be added. If allowing players to cancel it and making them just warp to bank gives the criminal a big disadvantage of even getting the money they killed. Because really if it were as simple as dying and warping to rush to the cashier, the players lose basically 0 dollars. Also i dont see the very point of this debit card because im pretty sure in real life you can use this so called ‘debit card’ to purchase items. Your idea just makes it seem like a bank in an item. Its not exactly a debit card, its just another way for people to have money in item form.