Denial Message

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
Many of us on these forums have applied for staff, or police at some point. Many of us have been denied, also, but were never told. I think it’s a good idea for staff or whoever is accepting and denying applications to send you a message in game or on forums or discord or somewhere, if you aren’t accepted. Obviously you’re contacted if you’re accepted, but I think it’s a good idea to also be messaged if you’re denied, and told why if you ask. This helps people improve on what they are lacking, and also prevents people from asking staff so many times if they were accepted or at least considered.

T

Trump15024

Many of us on these forums have applied for staff, or police at some point. Many of us have been denied, also, but were never told. I think it’s a good idea for staff or whoever is accepting and denying applications to send you a message in game or on forums or discord or somewhere, if you aren’t accepted. Obviously you’re contacted if you’re accepted, but I think it’s a good idea to also be messaged if you’re denied, and told why if you ask. This helps people improve on what they are lacking, and also prevents people from asking staff so many times if they were accepted or at least considered.
Really like the feedback idea. I will implement this with police although if you do not get a response within a week you can assume you are denied and you must reapply. Not sure if @JustYourTypical wants tp do something like this on staff apps.