/duty Glitch Lost Valuable Items (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzz48awesome

Oct 31, 2016
Username:
Suzz48awesome
What you were doing before this occurred:
So this has happened to me before and Im still waiting for help with it to get my stuff back. So I was chasing a criminal for murder and so I was obviously in /duty but then the sever suddenly stopped and I just thought it was lag. Then I saw Autosaving and Autosave Complete so I waited until the server was back up. Once I got back onto the server I still had the /duty inventory so I did /duty again and once again.........
It turned my /duty inventory into my normal inventory! Pls could someone help me get my stuff back because this wasn't my fault and it would be nice if I didn't keep losing my things, ty!
What you've lost (Only if you lost something):
I lost my Lumber Axe (once again), my Soulbound Helmet and some Enchanted Iron Armour

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
You forgot one thing.
We do not know if those iron pieces are slime.
There is no affect showmen meaning you didn't wait and was inpatient.
FeelsBadMan.

Peppah

Oct 25, 2016
Thank you for providing proof! However, we still do not know if you lost any of these items in the auto save. Please post more evidence for your case.

H

Heather

Thank you for reporting, I will be looking into this. For now, as we discussed in game, please try to leave your valuables in a chest before you go into duty whenever possible to prevent this situation from happening. Thank you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.