Enchantment Limits?

Spirit

Architect
Verified
Maerl
Maerl
Feb 25, 2017
Okay so today I decided to make a better pickaxe for grinding, since I lost my previous pickaxe which had Fortune 3, Unbreaking 3, and Efficiency 4. The enchants that I am adding to this pickaxe are Fortune 3, Unbreaking 3, Efficiency 5, and if possible Mending 1. Well, after voting to get the levels required for the enchants and to enchant the pickaxe, I decided to start putting the enchants on one book for the pickaxe. Previously, I had problems with another pickaxe when I was adding the enchants individually, so I decided to put them all on one book then put them on the pickaxe. I tested my theory on a single player map and it worked, so I decided to do it on the server. When I was putting all the enchants on the one book, I wasn't able to add Mending. So, I decided to just enchant my newly made diamond pickaxe with the enchants that I had together, which include Fortune 3, Unbreaking 3, and Efficiency 5, and it said Too Expensive. Well, now I am confused since it worked on normal single player and the server is slightly modded, but still has the same rules as normal Minecraft.

So, my question is "Are there any limits on enchants and if so what are they?". Because, I really want to have the pickaxe I spent time making and that my enchants aren't useless now.

Below I have three pictures. Two of them are displaying the enchants on McCities and the other displays the enchanted pickaxe on single player.

Any help or answers will make me very grateful.
2018-11-28_20.57.54.png
2018-11-28_20.58.11.png
2018-11-28_20.59.10.png

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
You can use an auto enchanter to add these all without exp at the expense of time and electricity. You can find the auto enchanter in /sf guide under energy and electricity. Good luck

Spirit

Architect
Verified
Maerl
Maerl
Feb 25, 2017
Thanks pengyy. I can finally continue my pickaxe's creation.