First Choice Bank Incorporated(Inc)

Itzumar15

Oct 29, 2017
First Choice Bank Incorporated(Inc) provides bank services such as loans, safe deposit boxes The following is a list of limits on loans for ranks.

Citizen: $60,000
Executive: $150,000
Elite: $300,000
Millionaire: $500,000

What is our interest rate? First Choice Bank's interest rate is 4% on all loans. How do I know this is a trusted service? First Choice Bank has been specially created for McCities players, by McCities players. The bank is managed by a team of veterans who know the server economy inside-out What happens if you don’t pay a loan back in time? First Choice Bank will give you a set amount of time to pay back a loan based on your situation as everyone’s situation is unique. If you do not pay back a loan in the given time every day we will add 2% interest on your loan for 7 days and after 7 days we will make a court case. However, we feel trusted that the way our system works such as early warning systems to alert you in game, on forums, and on discord that your loan is due we will not run into this problem too much. Before you take out a loan you will have to sign this contract: I, <name of borrower>, have agreed to borrow <amount of money borrowed> from FirstChoiceBank I consent to paying <loan amount you took> at a <interest rate>% interest rate, and if I am overdue on a payment First Choice bank will add a 2% interest everyday until the 7 day court case limit. I understand that, if I breach this contract, I can be taken to court and I will be sued for the amount you loaned from First Choice Bank and the interest on it you owe

Need quick assistance click below and talk to one of our customer service representatives
https://discord.gg/69BnWt

Reactions: BootsieBear

oof

Verified
FunaxOn
FunaxOn
Citizen
Oct 18, 2017
yes
To invest a big amount so if has no money left he can get the loan before hand to help him or her out
But they have a million dollars+, how else would they have the rank