Gabriel's Inactivity

T

Trump15024

So to make this short I have started my own minecraft realm and starting my own server. My realm is done but my server is not so I will still be on McCites some but I will be working on some different stuff on my realm like giving admin commands to our staff and stuff so if you don't see me that much don't think I have left or died or something. If you need anything from Apple you can mail me in game /mail trump15024.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
4?????
b-but i wanted a smartwatch ;-;
I can sell u one wonder i got a company.
So to make this short I have started my own minecraft realm and starting my own server. My realm is done but my server is not so I will still be on McCites some but I will be working on some different stuff on my realm like giving admin commands to our staff and stuff so if you don't see me that much don't think I have left or died or something. If you need anything from Apple you can mail me in game /mail trump15024.
Did u get inspired by mccities to make a server?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
so who handles your company while your gone, this is quite risky as the newer companies might overtake apple as you cannot watch them that often

T

Trump15024

so who handles your company while your gone, this is quite risky as the newer companies might overtake apple as you cannot watch them that often
No lol i am not leaving the server i will just not be on as much I am still the CEO with wonderful employees and leadership I will still be running the company