• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bennyhendrick10

Dec 30, 2014
England
I was laughing about it at first and wasn't too bothered then i checked his incidents.... Over 40 kills on people in the wild, only a few are rich like harry was one i think. But the rest were all tourists and around that rank. One of them was just in the wild and got killed at steve's base, So gamer tped and kept tp killing them as they did /back. He also did it to me as i tped to see if he was ok, and gamer killed me. Hes been known to abuse, fly pvp, tp kill ect. Ive even got proof of him tp killing (Sent to typical) And the incidents you can come on and check. ./incidents GamerBoy00. But is he really fit for the job?

Also he didnt apply and kool didn't... Its almost as if you are just handing ranks out...

Aug 31, 2015
Two things: I did apply and you tp'd trying to kill me so I killed you. (I was on 1HP). Typical has spoken to me about the wild killings.

bennyhendrick10

Dec 30, 2014
England
That was before i posted it. I wasn't on about kool i was on about Gamerboy. Killing and being police doesn't really go together... Im not asking for him to be demoted, just asking what others think.

eliza1338

Jul 31, 2015
I agree, he shouldn't be a police officer, i have been scammed by him AFTER i built him a huge supermarket. He actually refused to give me the money he owed me. We eventually sorted it out, but he does NOT seem very suitable to be an actual police officer on the server.. In my opinion, a bit dodgy, as well as risky.

eliza1338

Jul 31, 2015
Eliza you should really be thanking Gamer for not reporting you cause scamming is illegal
So your argument falls through and is pointless
~Jk
I did not scam him, His plot was taken after i built it for him, and i didn't know that until i finished his supermarket, so i believed he was scamming me, and only after a few mins of arguing did he actually tell me his plot was taken, therefore the supermarket was free...

eliza1338

Jul 31, 2015
Anyways doesn't matter, i just gave my opinion, you don't have to even consider my opinion, i was just putting it out there that he wasn't very clear in things. Sorry Gamer if i said something wrong.

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
I did not scam him, His plot was taken after i built it for him, and i didn't know that until i finished his supermarket, so i believed he was scamming me, and only after a few mins of arguing did he actually tell me his plot was taken, therefore the supermarket was free...
Correction i told you that you cant sell plots to people and i was the one to sort the arguement out so... Yeah... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.