Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Architect
Verified
Maerl
Maerl
Feb 25, 2017
Username: Maerl

What you were doing before this occurred: I went to a few warps like the crates and the blackmarket to exchange keys and exchange xp for Mythics. I also unlocked my remaining item on the sf guide around this time. I then used /as me to get to my property goh21, where I have all my chests for storage to get my tools and store the mythics I had just gotten. When I went to open my chests it gave me the "Hey! Sorry, but you can't open that here" message. As of yesterday, I still had access to my chests. The property is still mine and the chests will not open regardless of if I locked them or not with a sign. Trying to put a sign on them is met with failure, however using/ unlock removes the sign, but I still can't access the chests.

What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: I lost access to my chests on my property goh21. I can still access chests on my other properties. Also, I can still place and destroy blocks on goh 21. In case I can't get anything out of the chests, I would like to say that inside my chests, are a multitude of blocks, but the most expensive items are my fortune 5 diamond pick, my heli, and plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.