Going inactive

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
Hey I will be in active for a while, but I will try to be online 4-5 times a month.

I just recently got a game to work on my laptop that has never worked on my laptop before, so that’s what I’m going inactive. I have had a great time with each and every one of you!

@Spyders_Crypt thank you for being a nice officer and helping me out with issues I have had that needed a officer for the issue
@sundae22 thank you for helping me out with my reports and transfers and also thank you for helping out the server!
@MehLife thank you for being kind to me and all the other players too!
@Trump15024 thank you for letting me be part of runnerboro discord and I thank you for all the help I have had from you
@ramdon thabk you for helping me out in rough times I have had
@KathyAndTCK i will see you when I’m online hopefully with you online (don’t worry I will be on once a week if not 2 times a week)
@Individuall thank you for helping me out with my player reports and all the help I got from you in game and on discord
@Obsidian thank you for all you have done for me, helping out with my company, when my budget wasn’t in a good spot, and everything I needed your help with!
If I forgot anyone please reply. To this post and I will reply to everyone

If you need me online or just to talk to me you can contact me on forums or on discord @Wolfloverlol#9677
And everyone keep up the great work!

And don’t forget that the choices you make today shape your world tomorrow!

T

Trump15024

Hey I will be in active for a while, but I will try to be online 4-5 times a month.

I just recently got a game to work on my laptop that has never worked on my laptop before, so that’s what I’m going inactive. I have had a great time with each and every one of you!

@Spyders_Crypt thank you for being a nice officer and helping me out with issues I have had that needed a officer for the issue
@sundae22 thank you for helping me out with my reports and transfers and also thank you for helping out the server!
@Trump15024 thank you for letting me be part of runnerboro discord and I thank you for all the help I have had from you
@KathyAndTCK i will see you when I’m online hopefully with you online (don’t worry I will be on once a week if not 2 times a week)
@Individuall thank you for helping me out with my player reports and all the help I got from you in game and on discord
@Obsidian thank you for all you have done for me, helping out with my company, when my budget wasn’t in a good spot, and everything I needed your help with!

If you need me online or just to talk to me you can contact me on forums or on discord @Wolfloverlol#9677

I will miss you so much you are such a kind person! I have enjoyed playing with you!

ramdon

ramdon_person
ramdon_person
Aug 9, 2017
California

Hope you have a nice time on your new game :)

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
Thank you everyone!!!

I lost power today irl l, but it came back, there are over 1K people in my area of residence irl without power until 12 am EST I’m happy that I’m not one of those, I only lost power for 2-3 hours but I wasn’t home most of that time I was out eating with my family!

Reactions: mabes