Not open for further replies.

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
Hello! Welcome to the first ever McCities Government Elections!
Winners will be announced on May 2nd, 2019 @ 9:00pm EST
For Candidates: You MAY Vote For Yourself!

Link To Vote: https://forms.gle/LYA4PT7Erp2Pp1d66

President:
Here are a list of all of the president speeches!

Bpacer:
Why people should vote for me is because I'm a friendly and trustworthy person. I'd make sure to take everyone's complaints, questions, concerns seriously and make it out there to the congress & players if that person would like it publicly announced if it does make it through! With that all being said, I'm very active and a well-known person and very out there since I am Principal of McCities High school, Architect, and Police and other jobs I help out with! All that being said, any votes from me would be much appreciated! I wish luck to any fellow contestants running for any of 7 positions!

SirKosmo:
Have you ever heard the phrase a deal is only 'a good deal if both parties benefit'? Well it always seems like there's a few in power that benefit more than everyone else and thats not right. To keep this short and sweet - Vote for me as your first president for the server so I can guide us all in the right direction so we as a community can grow and prosper together. Prosperity is the number one goal for not only you but for everyone. Let's work on prospering together. Let's make MCC great again - together.

Dwimmer:
Well.. A Government And Here I Am I Guess. I Love This Server, I Love All Of You Players And I Love Being Here. But What Pains Me The Most Is When I Log On And See 3 People, Even On The Weekends. What Pains Me Is When I See A Quitting Post Because The Player Is Bored And Has Nothing To Do. I Make Mistakes, Every day, Every Minute, But I'm Human And Unfortunately, I Can't Be Perfect And I'm Sorry, I Really Am. But If I Am Elected I Will Try My Best To Make McCities The Place You Want To Be, The Place Your Dreams Come True. For Every Type Of Person Whether They Pvp, Farm, Roleplay And More! This Server Will Be The Place They Call Home! We Are A Family And Together We Will Thrive! I Will Put In As Much Effort As Possible To Make This Server The One You Want. I Love You All, You All Mean So Much To Me. Good Luck Other Candidates And Thank You For Reading ^-^ Love Dwimmer <3

Vice President:
Here are a list of all of the vice president speeches!

UglyDuckling42:
Hello, I'm UglyDuckling42, but some of you may know me as DuckBoi. I joined the server in September of 2017 and have been around for all the changes from the many highs to the many lows. I want to be the Vice President for the server to make as many highs as possible and make sure the rest of the government does their part effectively and efficiently. I want all the people to be heard and suggestions to be seen by the president and staff. By voting for me you could help the server improve and help make the server a better place for the new players and even the veteran players. By voting for me you will be heard!

JustYourCasual:
As a well experienced player, former company owner, CEO of Apple, former teacher, Manager of Bob and Governor of Runnerboro, I think that me running for Vice President will boost this server and its community higher than it already is. In my point of view asking around for opinions on what people need in McCities is a good way to start this government and it will also make them feel excited to join the server. My goal as a Vice President will be to work with players, staff and the government to make McCities a better place for everyone.

MadGalaxie:
I have been a player of this server for over a year, I have seen times of joy and defeat. A growing and shrinking playerbase, but most importantly, I have seen how much this community means to people. But it's not enough. The server needs to be more innovative in finding ways to let the new players stay on our server and feel the same kind of joy as we did when we started out. This is why I want to bring luxury apartments for the new players, want to promote roleplay and make sure everyone on the server is heard. That is why I am running for Vicr President, I want to make not only my own, but everyone's dream come true. I am dedicated to get things done, a hard and active worker and I have many ideas for this server. But I am not here to just bring my vision onto the server, I want to be the player connecting staff and players, who listens to ideas and helps players on a day to day basis. I hope to finally get a chance to get things done and bring positive change! Greets and good luck everyone!

knight3000:
Hey! I want to keep this short and sweet. I would love the opportunity to work as an official member of the McCities government, because I would love to bring my skills and knowledge to a bigger scale. By being a member of the government I feel I can accomplish this. I have had lots of experience in governments since I was the former governor of Runnerboro and current 2 term Representative of Runnerboro! I have worked a lot with Runnerboro and have brought some great projects to help make the island even better than it is! I feel that I could do the same in the city! I have also been a police officer for over 2 years and police chief for close to 1 year. Thank you to everyone and hope to see you all out voting :D

Spyders_Crypt:
I promise to help McCities become a Welcoming, Friendly place for everyone. McCities can become even Greater with me as Vice President, McCities has the possibility to become a place full of wonders, but no one chooses to let it become it's full potential. With me as Vice President I can help McCities reach its full potential, and have it become a server where everyone is welcomed. Vote Spyders_Crypt if you want McCities to help McCities reach its full potential and become a better server than it already is!

Secretary of Server:
Here are the speeches for Secretary of Server.

mabelqines:
Hey everyone! I am applying for Secretary because I really care about this server, and know what it feels like to not feel like you can be heard. As secretary I want to hear all of your complaints and or issues with this server, so we can make this server a better place to be at!

Death_Inferno360:
I have a lot of experience in being a island manager for several islands on the server. I really wish to serve the server as its Secretary. I have experience in real life being a secretary for multiple clubs, commitees and classes. I hope that I will be able to play a role in fixing McCities in the position I am running for. I wish everyone all the best.

TheIronJedi:
I know that you all have your grievances against the server. Be it occasional lag spikes, grudges against other people, or just plain out hate. But I will bring YOUR problems to YOUR government. I hope you vote for integrity. I hope you vote for honesty. I hope you vote for reliability. I hope you vote TheIronJedi for Secretary of Server!

-------------------------------------------------------
CONTINUE ON WITH SPEECHES IN THE NEXT REPLY!

Last edited:

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
Congress:
ONLY FIVE PEOPLE!
Congratulations to...
xxM0nkeyxx
Ltg_Flipper
Pengy2552
Alex_the_cool_11
2704patrick

Judge:
Here are the list of speeches for the Judge role.

Bob_49:
I make impartial decisions. I listen to both sides of an argument and take them into consideration. I can guarantee everybody a fair trial and all the decisions I will make will be for justice. Not for one person’s gain, but for everybody’s. McCities is in a great turmoil, with players sometimes being jailed or not jailed without a second thought. I believe that I can fix this issue through strong acts of integrity. The people of McCities needs a person who can make effective and swift decisions, and I believe I’m the right person who can do just that.

RockBand525:
Hello everyone, my name is RockBand525. I've been an active member on this server for about a year, and I would love the chance to give back and help out the citizens of the server. Why do I believe I'd make a good judge? I'm constantly online, and I'm a fair decision maker. I believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty, and deserves the fair chance to a trial. Thank you all for reading, please consider me while voting for you server judges.

AlohaRiley:
A wise man named Gandhi once said: "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." I want to see the truth be told, I want to see justice be served. I want to see all the bad flood away from this world and as well as this server. Victory is not achieved so easily, you must strive for the greatness and the reward. Life is full of hardships and misery, It's full of obstacles you must overcome. If you elect me as the Judge for the The McCities Government of 2019, I can make the change you wish to see. I can right all the wrongs that have been going on in the server. Don't you wish to see all criminals be punished? Don't you wish to see the innocent be...well, innocent? I can make sure all of that is taken care of if you elect me. Think about the wise words of Gandhi and think: "If Riley is elected, will she make the changes we need to see in court?" I have been on this server for awhile now. When I first came on, I wasn't to sure about the server. I've never realized how I'd learn to love it. I want to see this server achieve greatness. I want to see everybody have smiles on their face and know they are safe in Mccities. I'm a very active person and am willing to play much more to be chosen for the role of the Judge. I'm responsible and will care about the opinions of others. I will always make the effort to prove those that have wronged this server, guilty. I hope you make the right decision. Vote for me!

18x16:
I 18x16, would be a great candidate for judge, I want to be apart of the Mccities’s government so I can help with rulings and judge the accused.

LavaFlake:
Hello, as you all know I have tons of experience in governments. I have deep love for the law and with me being judge i will do everything in my power to make every case I'm assigned to have a fair and unbiased ruling. I love the law so i believe i am fit to rule on cases depending on the evidence, testimonies and presentation of the attorneys on both sides. A Vote for me is a vote for fair trial!

Public Defender:
This role has been deleted to give more room for players who want to make companies for defense. If not, defendant can answer (Also, nobody applied).

Public Accuser:
ONLY ONE PERSON! CONGRATULATIONS...
CoolTLN

--------------------------------------------
Good Luck To All Candidates!
For new announcements, check the Government section on the forums!
All future elections and information will be posted there!

Thank you.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
yeah it gets pushed off if you open the post :O

good luck everyone omg I am actually nervous and lmao congrats to the senate and the public accuser! :)

Reactions: mabes
Status
Not open for further replies.