Denied Hackerax's Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackerax

Jul 4, 2017
What is your rank on the server? Citizen at the moment but I am more than halfway finance wise to Exucutive and I have all the hours for it.
  • What is your /ar check time? 1 Day 19 Hours 15 Minutes
  • How often can you play on the server? At least once a day 95% of the time for about an hour
  • Why do you want to become a teacher? Because it is fun helping others learn about the world around them and learning from them in return.
  • What do you want to teach? Please include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied. I would absolutely love to teach Redstone Engineering if not I could also teach Enchanting Techniques and Slimefun Techniques
  • What would you do if a student wasn't behaving during class? 2 Verbal Warnings 1 2 minute out of class and if the behavior persists being sent to the Principal's Office
  • Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher, you should be responsible and follow the law. I have never been convicted of a crime on the server and I believe the world is better with responsible individuals.
  • Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching? Not that it is a determining factor but I would like to know the benefits of this position.

H

Heather

I'm sure you'll make a great teacher as your experience on the server increased, feel free to reapply next week.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.