HELP

iimdeadinside

Aug 2, 2017
This is kind of a two part question or three, Is it possible to rob the bank? and if so, is it "broken" because that's what a criminal told me. Can someone explain to me all of this and how it works?

Reactions: Powerfull

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
This is kind of a two part question or three, Is it possible to rob the bank? and if so, is it "broken" because that's what a criminal told me. Can someone explain to me all of this and how it works?
You could rob the bank awhile ago and to prevent ones money from getting stolen; you needed to buy insurance. Sadly the insurance plugin broke so Bank robbing is broken for now.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Ok, so you used to be able o rob the bank right when the bank system came out. However, whenever someone robbed the bank the server would crash. This made it super laggy, so the owners had to disable robbing the bank. When the bank was robbed and the player had no insurance it took money from their bank account. It is not currently possible to rob the bank, but you can go through the door and into the tunnels and get to where you used to be able to rob it. Maybe in the future the bank will be robbable again once the plugin is fixed.