Hi, I'm a know-it-all.

Robert DeVries

Zero_Industria
Zero_Industria
Sep 11, 2019
Akkalah
I've been playing Minecraft on and off ever since beta (2010-2011 CE). First got into it through my step-father - who used to play it when I first started - and I was very much of fan of the Shadow of Israphael series by the Yogscast, I even made my own version of Mistral City. I mostly stuck with single-player early on, but when I got some friends to join me I started playing on Factions servers. Most of my instincts when it comes to Minecraft are from this time period, so when I first joined MC Cities I immediately started planning on ignoring the property system and going out to the wilds to live as a subterranean hermit growing sugarcane for profit. Little did I know that the wilds are wiped every month. I likened the realization of the difficulty as a veteran reintegrating into civil society to my friend; I thought it was quite funny.

I look forward to settling into the server, I've currently got plans to become an architect as soon as I can scrape up enough cash, though I may need to update my build style from 2016. :laugh:

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
Welcome to McCities! My name is Mabel (mabelqines in game) and its very lovely to get to know ya! I’ve been playing minecraft for a long long time, since 2012 I believe? Still, it’s lovely to have you on the server, and if you ever have any questions or just wanna talk my discord is mxbel#8162
Can’t wait to meet you in game!
Mabel <3