Denied Hijoch Architect Reapplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

hijoch

Aug 19, 2015
Your current in game name
hijoch
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have Skype?
Yes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which of your creative plots would you like to submit?
/plot home:5 at 27;4 These homes are both designed as mountain homes with access mainly from the front so the back don't have much detail but I can also build houses that are detailed all around. One of these houses is just a small simple house that could be sold as a cheap starter home and the other is a larger, more expensive home for richer players.
Do you prefer interior or exterior design?
Both but I enjoy exterior design slightly more.
How much time do you tend to build each week?
I try to build as much as I can so I usually build a few hours a day.
Tell us about your favorite building memory
A long time ago when I was a Senior Architect, all of the architects collaborated on one big build, each of us doing different parts of it but with the same thing. The build had diversity throughout it but still flowed. I also built a skyscraper for a build contest which is now sky61 in the city, that was a fun build and I have great memories of it.

Thanks for reading this! :)

H

Heather

I am familiar with your work from my time on McCities but your more recent builds focus on one side and the rest are boxy and just plain walls. So while the build may be attractive from one angle, from any other it looks like just a quartz boxes. It's a pleasure to have you back to McCities and I can't wait to see more of your builds in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.