Denied HipHopRabbits Architect Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDITED - My username is HipHopRabbits, and I'm a citizen on the server. I do not have a discord account (could possibly get one). My plot is (number -18;3). I specialize in modern home building, and modern skyscraper building, and old era buildings to, and also retro modern. I specialize in modern interior. I want to be an architect because it would be fun for me to make more designs and share them to the people on the server. I would contribute building houses for people, helping people out, and building houses for people to live in. Thanks you for reading!

file:///C:/Users/HipHopRabbits/Downloads/Untitled.pdf <-- one of the houses I sketched on the ipad pro using trace

file:///C:/Users/HipHopRabbits/Desktop/house.pdf <-- another one of my houses I sketched on the ipad pro using trace

Last edited:
Reactions: BootsieBear

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Thank you for applying. However, I'd like to see multiple builds and at least two styles, like modern, traditional, landscaping, etc. If you need more plot space in creative, do /plot auto. Application denied, you can apply in one week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.