Denied Hurri's REAL App

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricanemax1231

Jul 15, 2017
What is your rank on the server? I'm a Citizen and I currently have the Doctor, Farmer and Bounty Hunter (Which I will drop for the teacher job)
What is your /ar check time? 1 Day 17 Hours.
How often can you play on the server? I play on the server basically everyday from12 to 6
Why do you want to become a teacher? I Think it will be fun teaching students the things I have learned
What do you want to teach? Please include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied.
Care Of Non-Magical Creatures
Care of Magical Creatures
Arithmetic/Math/Algebra
What would you do if a student wasn't behaving during class
Depending on the seriousness of the crime I would as follows. If Holding a deadly weapon: First I would tell them to put it away if they refused I would then give them one more option to put it away if they still refused I would suspend them if they then became angry and violent I would call the police
If not obeying me or other teachers I would pretty much do the above minus the police part
Pretty much the same for all crimes
Do you agree to be a good role model? As a responsible member of society and a role model to children, yes I do

H

Heather

You have been inactive for 8 days, please feel free to reapply after one week if you become active again.

Status
Not open for further replies.