I have a new Problem with this server.

Conan

Nov 2, 2017
I was just farming and I decided to test the server.
Basically what I was typing:
Ima kill my self
The last person to talk to me told me I was a loser and a virgin.
(5 people responded) No don't
(2 people) Do it B****

(Chat Over)
And at the time like 17 people were on.
7/17 Caring
5/17 Positive
2/17 Negative
Please explain to me why I got back with not so good results?

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
Who said you were a loser and a virgin? You could probably report them on forums for saying that, and no one really wants to think about people killing themselves and Minecraft is really somewhere where you would be sharing it.

Conan

Nov 2, 2017
the fact they told me to KMS after the experiment started was they said,"Do it" or "What are you waiting for?"
This is very concerning

Conan

Nov 2, 2017
i dont have screenshots but I believe i could get a alt if you allow me and re do it
I admitted it was fake on this acount

Conan

Nov 2, 2017
but it would mean we could try and stop this from being a real situation and the server adding to the problem

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
usally servers have alts to do stuff like this
Let me please point out you are not the server nor part of the server staff team if the staff team decided to use an alt to do this "experiment" then they would do so but as a player, you are not given the right to do such experiments that are in violation of chat rules. While I believe your intent is good using this server is as your "lab" so to speak for your "experiment" is not a good idea.

Conan

Nov 2, 2017
Let me please point out you are not the server nor part of the server staff team if the staff team decided to use an alt to do this "experiment" then they would do so but as a player, you are not given the right to do such experiments that are in violation of chat rules. While I believe your intent is good using this server is as your "lab" so to speak for your "experiment" is not a good idea.
ok I understand. May I recommend doing this experiment and questioning the players who respond in a negative/go into the problem way.