i havent posted in a while... so lets do a Q+A!! || @Laurel

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Heyo lovelys i hope your having an amazing day <3 so i havent posted in literally forever... eekk sorry. So im not going to lie xD b/c i was literally chilling on cites and snacking on my nice good old kale chips and someone mentions reading one of my older very cringy posts. I literally almost choked on the kale chip cause like bruh i thought no one ever read those. So then i was like, i realllly need to post something new. So here we are today, posting something new, so lovelys will stop reading my old content so i wont choke on my kale chips anymore ^-^ WHOHOOO LETS DO THIS LOVELYS <3

So i have a pretty old Q+A post which i did with my brothers questions.... and then i was thinking about what questions to use this time..... but i clearly have no friends ;-; cause no one likes me and im such a loser xD so i decided to go to good old google and find me some juicy questions xD I can't promise how juicy the questions will be but i can promise there will be answers :p

What do you hope you grow out of?
my clothes, im short ;-; and like i rlly rlly just wanta grow out of my clothes xD
What is the healthiest and unhealthiest thing you do on a regular basis?
healthiest- im vegan :> unhealthiest- i have a very hard time saying no to people
When looking for a SO, what three things are most important (looks)?
eyes, hair, abs
How much do you judge a person by their appearance?
not going to lie xD a lot, but im working on it ^-^
What is the most embarrassing thing you own?
uhh im 99% sure ive got to censor it xD so ill let your imaginations run wild; for the record xD it was a gift
What is the strangest habit you have?
sitting on the bathroom floor wrapped in a towel after showering while eatting blueberries
What movie made you cry the most?
Hidden Figures, ik its an odd choice, but honestly i was crying my eyeballs out when the guy finally tore down the sign cause i was so -bleeeping- happy
What was one of the happiest moments of your childhood?
My first medal at my first gymnastics competition
What was the worst date that you’ve ever been on?
the time we went to the movies and their were these screaming kiddos in front of us and this other couple making out like right next to us
What’s your favorite vacation memory from when you were a child?
Los Angeles, at the time we were living in Toronto, and Ty bought me chocolate dipped ice cream cone xD idk why but it was like the first time we rlly bonded as bro and sis b/c we have a HUGE age gap
What belief do you have that most people disagree with?
I think that no one is "evil" or ever goes into the world trying to hurt people or with bad intentions, even terrorist, murderers, people who hurt others, i think they are just manipulated, or hurt and they need help, not punishment
What impression do you try to give when you first meet someone?
Happy, helpful, and kind
Who or what inspires you to be a better person?
Many people, in fact this actually changes a lot of for me. But right now ive got to say my rl brother and @Powerfull. They are both always there for me and always show me that theres a better way to solving situations than hurting others <3
What’s the TLDR description of your last relationship?
we met at school, and i guess bonded through cheer and football. his name is Caleb, and we broke up because we both didnt rlly have the time to be able to commit to a relationship anymore, but we still might get back together in the future ^-^
If you found out your current life has been just a dream, would you choose to wake up? (You don’t know if your real life would be better or worse.)
I would wake up because i would never be able to live with myself knowing that what i have his fake, even if i love everything i have and everyone ive met, i could ultimately never feel the same way knowing that its not real.
What dumb thing did you believe for a really long time?
That if you continue to be nice, and to forgive, people will take advantage and will hurt you.
What are some things you would you like to achieve before you die?
A lot of things, make people smile ofc, find ways to help end poverty, meet @Powerfull in rl, get married to some hottie, have 3 kiddos
Where would you like to retire?
Toronto, i would rlly like to go back to the city i grew up in and live life out there
What brings you the most joy in life?
My friends, being around happy people, helping others and knowing that the world is a better place when i leave it, then when i was born into it
What is the best and worst part of your personality?
best- uhhh i guess im really trusting, ill pretty much trust anyone unless they give me a reason not to
What do you look for in a guy? (personality)
Well obviously with respect. I really want to find someone who sees me for who i am, not who people think i am based off rumors. I want to find someone i can joke around will, someone who shares the same passion for helping people. Someone rlly bold and outgoing thats willing to try new things with me. I like smart guys xD even a little bit nerdy. Defiantly someone who loves to party. And i guess rlly someone who is just overall rlly funny, thoughtful, and wants to have fun exploring life and doing crazy things

So ye lovelys <3 i hope you enjoyed that xD it took me over an hour to answer those xD Let me know if you have any other Q+A questions for me! <3 Dont Forget To Smile!!