IAteUrCookieXd

IAteUrCookieXd
IAteUrCookieXd
Mar 16, 2019
America, USA
Minecraft Username: IAteUrCookieXd
The staff that banned you: @shroomchi
Reason for ban: teehee ban hammer
Proof against the ban: Ok like wtf is that ban reason how am i supposed to know what i got banned for? I got banned like half a year ago bruh. I came on to see what those 5 players, that are constantly on, are doing. Tbh if you guys unban me or not I will still remember what you guys (the staff team) did that ruined my relationship with the server. If you guys do unban me which tbh after reading what i said is probably a no, i wont cause anymore trouble that I was causing before which I don't even remember lol.

P.S. also put a ban reason ffs

Yaoke

Staff member
Yaoke
Yaoke
Aug 1, 2017
Just to clarify you got banned for glitch abuse I believe, you used chorus fruit or something to get into a room and kill someone, it was a dumb ban in my opinion. No reason to stay banned imo its been a year

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
You were banned for excessive disrespect to players and staff at the time with you and your friend. I don't really see a reason to unban as you still seem to hold resentment towards the team and your appeal comes off insincere with your appeal reason being "idk what i did". Ban appeal will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.