Idea to get to the donate goal ($200) and small thing about vote

MajdxG4mer

Sep 10, 2015
hi Member,Mods,Admins And Owner
i got ideas for shop:
1) to make kits like kits give xp bottles 16 and food and this things.
2) to make commands like /fly and /nick and /fix but /fix need to get iron for iron stuff and diamond for diamond stuff
3) and money area like 5 USD and get 2k something like this
4) Buy Unban for 15 USD or something like this
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The small thing about vote:
to make vote crate when the player vote and he can get from it money, items and money
and you can make Donate Crate and you can get crate by donating for one and its give better stuff.
Thanks for read and if my ideas wasnt good sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghibli_ and jk1119

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
@MajdxG4mer dont froget the mojang EULA!!!!!!!!!!!!! but yes, i dont vote cuz it gives... ****... no other word for it... ****. give me 2 min and i can sell iron and get more, i mine and try, few hours later im rich... not the rank thou...

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
ohmyfreeking(insert deity here) that worked! hehehehe this will be FUN! *misc evil laughter*

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
i got ideas for shop:
2) to make commands like /fly and /nick and /fix but /fix need to get iron for iron stuff and diamond for diamond stuff
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to make vote crate when the player vote and he can get from it money, items and money
and you can make Donate Crate and you can get crate by donating for one and its give better stuff.
We already have a server shop here on the forums but crates from voting sound fun :D

G

Ghibli_

i got ideas for shop:
I think that are probably the small things that might improve the server and enhance the player experience.