Not open for further replies.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
The first thing that came to my mind when I bought undeadland was to make a redstone rotating light house, near the beach or a small hill near the beach but, I decided not to anymore, so I'm looking back at my old ideas to see if I should add it or not.
Would you mind if i added that to gamerboy00?

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
@nibble I think this should only be possible to islands that have weird names like gamerboy00 or tuckerisland77 idek xD. Or maybe paying a sum lets say (500k) to have it renamed or something.
Or maybe you can just put an idea for an better name and if it suits the island better nibble and cobam cam deside if it is changed. Seems reasonble to me.

JediAJMan

Nov 5, 2017
USA
I am sure by now you know islands don't have proper rules or guides in place (10/10 @nibble), so if you have any ideas or suggestions for the new rules to be forced on island owners, post them below. It's an open discussion so feel free to point out the pros/cons of your/others' ideas

rules are like: buildings standards, island layout, island terrain consistency, taxes etc

thanks
Another thing is if your going to transfer a build onto an island, don't just put that specific build there for more plot space. For an example, if the island type/theme is jungle, then don't put a building in that jungle. (Have common sense)

Reactions: Powerfull

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Another thing is if your going to transfer a build onto an island, don't just put that specific build there for more plot space. For an example, if the island type/theme is jungle, then don't put a building in that jungle. (Have common sense)
This is basic city plot rules, admins sometimes reject the build because it doesn't fit its surroundings.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Well most islands alresdy have a bit of creation right. Landscpae a house idk. If you come up woth a name yiu have to kwwp building related to your name. So if i call it sunbeach most of my house are beach and summer related
I really cant type on the phone

Status
Not open for further replies.