Items in Shulker box disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticPixel

Oct 31, 2019
I had several stacks of hot chocolate, a stack of pumpkin bread, a few other food related items, and a gold pan in a shulker box. I placed the box down and accidentally mined it with a Smelter Pickaxe that has Silk Touch. All the items in the shulker box vanished. Completely empty shulker box. I've included an imgur link to a screenshot ( ) with what the box had on 10/27 at around 5:15 AM. Since then I've only added hot chocolates, but this is the most recent picture I could find.

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
If you mined the shulker with an auto smelter pickaxe then all the items get deleted. If this is what has happened I suggest marking out the area where you had them placed and what time they were placed down on the ground that way staff can roll back the area to when the shulkers were placed down and all your items should be back.

If you didn't mine it with an auto smelting pickaxe then I dunno what happened.

ChaoticPixel

Oct 31, 2019
I had several stacks of hot chocolate, a stack of pumpkin bread, a few other food related items, and a gold pan in a shulker box. I placed the box down and accidentally mined it with a Smelter Pickaxe that has Silk Touch. All the items in the shulker box vanished. Completely empty shulker box. I've included an imgur link to a screenshot ( ) with what the box had on 10/27 at around 5:15 AM. Since then I've only added hot chocolates, but this is the most recent picture I could find.
Username: ChaoticPixel
What you were doing before this occurred: just getting pumpkin bread out of my shulker box
What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: at least 1 stack of pumpkin bread, 3 stacks of hot chocolate (I'm pretty sure, don't remember exact numbers), a gold pan (idk why i put it in my food chest), a butter, 2 melon juices, and 2 milk bottles.
Location: My house, top floor, somewhere in this range (I don't remember the exact block): 13251 70 12153 to 13254 70 12150
As for the time I placed it? Probably around 15 minutes to 45 minutes before my original post but again, I don't know for certain
(Sorry if putting this in a reply isn't the best place for it.)

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
Sorry for the delay, we will be looking into rolling it back if you are still wanting it to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.