devilu
devilu
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
Username: JustYourCasual

Timezone: GMT

Why do you want to become a teacher?
-
As I retired teacher it made me miss the fact I had to make activities and new ideas to keep the class entertained, in my opinion making people happy is the main solution to any problem. I love teaching people on stuff I like and I am good at, of course everyone had to go through a lot to understand a couple of things on the server and how it works so as a teacher introducing SlimeFun to new players it would honestly be interesting and very exciting. I tend to help players whenever I’m online anyway so for me to be a teacher it would be more of a reason for me to help people.

What subjects do you want to teach in? Include 2-3 topics in case one of your chosen subject(s) are already occupied. (Minecraft related or McCities related topics only, as those most pertinent to our students)
1-Business Management:
As a former successful company (multiple) owner and a big part of Apple, I think me advising and giving tips to players who are looking to start new companies would change and make it an easier point of view for starting company owners and I also think I have great and a lot of experience with managing businesses.

2- SlimeFun: Almost all the companies I’ve worked for on my time in McCities have been about SlimeFun. As a person who is incredibly free and not busy I tend to do a lot of SlimeFun for fun to discover the un-discovered :) But SlimeFun can also lead to great services to McCities and it’s economy, also SlimeFun is a huge part of McCities so I think it’s important to at least learn the basics.

What would you do if a student was misbehaving in class?
-
All students start the day off by getting three warnings, the first would minus some points off their grades the second would be to not include them in the next fun activity and the third would be to send them to the office.

Do you have discord?
- Yes I do, Casual#7324

Any comments, questions or suggestions?
-
A comment would be that I know that I am a bit inactive due to exams coming up (I finish May 28th), after that I would be incredibly active like I used to and willing to put full time and effort into being a teacher. Again.

Sank youu :)

Last edited:

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Great Application! I know you're a retired teacher for a short period of time and never really got to teach for the timezone you're in so we got that fixed!
Application Accepted! Welcome to the team as- Slimefun (You may choose between Basic or Advanced)

Status
Not open for further replies.