Kingdom RP (if it is ok with staff :3)

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Hii, So i was wondering if i can start a Kingdom RP well if its ok with staff.So about the parts since i am the creator of this lol i wanted to have a part and well i am working on the kingdom for this RP and i have a island i could put the castle on and ppl that are in the RP will stay there if they want so these are the roles i think it should have [Queen] Well i will have queen since i created it xD and here is a few other rank/job ideas for it [Princess] [God] [King] [Prince] [Mef'wa] So those are the ranks for it or jobs so ps a mef'wa is a cat human so every one that might want one of those ranks comment down ps no one else can have queen :3 just meh xD so say why u want the rank/job, why you would be better than others having that rank and would u be a good at it. so i think after dis it should be a job so thx for reading and staff tell me if its ok if we an have these as my kingdom RP and can i have da queen rank since i am the creator :3 of this

Reactions: Fiirena and Wonder

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
Soooo you like want a Medieval rp? because there is still kingdoms around the world like Great Britain. Also, it is NOT necessary to add these roles in kinda you can just memorize who is who. In real life people wouldn't know who the person is unless told about or introduced to.

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Soooo you like want a Medieval rp? because there is still kingdoms around the world like Great Britain. Also, it is NOT necessary to add these roles in kinda you can just memorize who is who. In real life people wouldn't know who the person is unless told about or introduced to.
Okie so ill just make it a Rp but i will make a thing so ppl can apply :3

Reactions: Fiirena