Laggy Needs To Be a Staff Member.

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
OKAY! so is it just me or he is like the nicest member on cities, or a bot but I'm pretty sure we haven't had such a nice player on the server.. in a long time.

Kiri if you see this, I hope you agree
#LaggyForStaff

T

Trump15024

OKAY! so is it just me or he is like the nicest member on cities, or a bot but I'm pretty sure we haven't had such a nice player on the server.. in a long time.

Kiri if you see this, I hope you agree
#LaggyForStaff
Laggynab is a very nice player. We all appreciate his kindness. However, there is a process of picking staff and laggynab needs to apply and have the qualities needed to be a staff member which would be determined by Kiri.

Pegasus

Aug 24, 2017
Teddy Bear Land
Laggynab is a very nice player. We all appreciate his kindness. However, there is a process of picking staff and laggynab needs to apply and have the qualities needed to be a staff member which would be determined by Kiri.
Yesh! laggynab 4 staff :D

Last edited:

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Can we not have him as staff? Just have him as an honourary welcomer or something on Cities bc unless he wants to be staff, it’s kinda weird if he just gets a job...
No look laggy said to me himself he didnt know enough and was unexperienced. He could have but didnt apply for helper because of this reason. And I get it. He will be a great staff in the future tho

sebastianko99

Nov 9, 2017
Laggy deserves a spot amoung staff member, he's a real cool dude. but he doesn't want to when I chatted with him