Accepted Lauren's Teach App!!~

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?
MissFrosty
2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)
1. Leadership (team building) 2. Baking 3. Cooking
3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
Citizen
4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
I will nicely ask them to stop whatever they might be doing wrong, however if they continue i will talk to them after class or send them to the principal depending on how severe!
5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
Yes!~ Discord: Lauren#0711
6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
Pacific Time (California)
7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
I want to become a teacher b/c i love interacting with students, and collaborating with other teachers to create the best lesson plans which are fun for both the students and teachers. In the past when i taught leadership, it really showed me how if everyone can work together we can make anything possible. It was really eye opening to see how when we came up with the idea for a school dance in class, students would come up to me time after time, week after week, outside and inside school asking about the dance, and seeing what they could do to help. It was amazing to see the dedication from everyone. I also enjoy baking and cooking! We have done bakesales in the past for Leadership to raise money for the dance! We were able to raise over 10k off just baked goods! It taught lots of community work and teambuilding, which is the main reason im looking to become a teacher!
8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded.
Yes! I agree, i already try my best to be the best person i can be, and i will continue no matter what ^-^