Lawyers

Zucc

Dec 20, 2018
Lawyers, Law,
That is a big part of the server to keep it under control,
I think that having players who are noble should be able to
become lawyers, and if they are ever bribed they will be jailed ofc,
either way, I think that players being able to become lawyers will
increase the amount of righteousness that happens on the server.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
You can always start your own lawfirm to protect other players rights in courtcases. If you are looking to set one up make a private conversation with me :)

I think that more lawyers could improve the server's fairness and all that. So yeah :)

always suggest your ideas btw :) Never let others get you down. But next time consider giving more context ;)

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
I think criminals have the right to be lawyers as well in this server, I mean if its just presenting facts as well as presenting proof, shouldn't all players have the opportunity to do so. Also, the final decision of whether the plaintiff is guilty or not is up to the judge, so it doesn't affect too much whether the lawyers are criminals or not. :3

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
I like this suggestion, I’m teaching debating so I’d like to see more lawyers in the server. I’ll try my best to teach people how to debate and be a lawyer!! A plug-in for lawyers would help, also if there’s going to be a test at warp university I can teach people to help them prepare for that test!!

@nibble

Reactions: Zucc and Bob_49

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
To be honest it should not be server run, this did give me some inspiration to start up a lawfirm myself :D Tbh it's the job of old and rich players like me to start up more Roleplay and Events ourself. If we stay creative and open minded we can do very great stuff! I'm now having a mansion build (Will take some time) and I will host about 3-4 different events there! :O Excited to do it really, just hope enough people want to participate