Make It So /back Has a Fee

michaelma4

Apr 5, 2017
If we're going to have a $50 fee on the warps, there should definitely be a fee on /back as it's a very useful command on the server.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Back is mainly used for going to your death point and making it cost money when trying to reclaim your stuff in the wild and not having enough money would make it so people can't get their stuff back because they would have to travel to the bank, which would destroy the /back point. This is a horrible idea for the fact that it destroys the main purpose of the command. (No-Offense)

Reactions: michaelma4

michaelma4

Apr 5, 2017
Back is mainly used for going to your death point and making it cost money when trying to reclaim your stuff in the wild and not having enough money would make it so people can't get their stuff back because they would have to travel to the bank, which would destroy the /back point. This is a horrible idea for the fact that it destroys the main purpose of the command. (No-Offense)
This makes the difficulty of the server too easy in my opinion. /Warp wild is a place where you griefing, stealing and other questionable events take place. If you really can't afford a $50 warp fee, then can't you just wait for a tax paycheck?

D

Deleted member 832

This makes the difficulty of the server too easy in my opinion. /Warp wild is a place where you griefing, stealing and other questionable events take place. If you really can't afford a $50 warp fee, then can't you just wait for a tax paycheck?
Dude, I thought of the warp fee idea, trust me. Adding a fee to /back would be like jumping into a cage full of tigers who haven't been fed for a month. /back is mainly used for death, we have enough fees already

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger

michaelma4

Apr 5, 2017
Adding a fee to /back would be like jumping into a cage full of tigers who haven't been fed for a month. /back is mainly used for death, we have enough fees already
That comparison doesn't make sense. That's like me saying "Not adding a fee to /back is like taking away the oxygen from the world." But anyways, it's just a friendly suggestion and I thank you for your feedback.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Yes, i think this is a great idea. I'll admit i do use /back when going back and forth from /warp farm and /warp shop quite often. Honestly I wouldn't mind this happening even though i would loose the $50 every time.