Making Shop-Buying Easier

ApolloSaturn

Jan 22, 2017
My favorite method of making money is harvesting potatoes from the farm, and selling them at the shop. What annoys me is that it takes me quite a while to sell them all, since you can only sell them 16 at a time. I thought that maybe you could improve this shop-buying system with my idea. Instead of automatically buying/selling something when clicking the shop sign, a little menu can open up, consisting of little selections that represent the number that you are going to sell/buy. For example, the menu can sell/buy 1, 4, 16, 64, and a custom number of your choice. The custom number can be typed in on the chat screen when you select it in the menu. I think this suggestion can make shop-buying a lot easier, and less time-consuming. Thank you for reading my suggestion! :D

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
This seems like a useful idea! Except maybe instead of having only the menu, it should be if you sneak, click the sign then it pops up (the menu). It would give you options like, sell all, buy all, sell 100, sell 1000, etc

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
This is a wonderful idea! I sometimes get tired of right-clicking the sign on the screen to get my inventory full of potatoes gone! This idea will make the whole buy/sell thing a lot easier, and takes less time then selling 16 at a time ~Unicorn10110Pink

michaelma4

Apr 5, 2017
To add on to this suggestion to the shop, maybe there should be a 24+ hour notice before any price changes will be added into the shop. Specifically, I'm talking about the price of potatoes a couple weeks ago and the price of melons a couple days ago. The sell prices were reduced and the potatos and melons I had saved in chests automatically became cheaper.