Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
IGN: Questar79
Idea: Drag Queen/ Drag Race
Explanation: Any Male or Female is allowed to join the event, all you need to do is download a free Minecraft skin biased on a category that will be put onto a discord chat and you will have 3 days to get ready, 1 day to respond, 1 day to find a skin, and 1 day of rehearsal, also on day 3, 3 other judges ( besides me ) will be chosen to judge the queens on how there skins look!

Prize for the Queens: 1st: $10,000 2nd: $3,000 3rd: $1,000

Also I Will be setting up a discord if this gets enough interest from players and support from staff!

This Event would happen randomly and will only be able to go through if there are 5 or more people who agree to do it + the 3 Other judges

I Love you all and if you are interested in this but dont really know what it would look like watch " POSE " on Netflix and the 'Balls' that they have are very similar to what i would do

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND PUT YOUR NAME AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD, THIS IS A PLAYER HOSTED EVENT IDEA< IF WE CAN GET ENOUGH PLAYERS AND STAFF INVOLVED, I THINK WE COULD DO THIS...

WELCOME TO EVERYONE!