Denied McWitherian's Application for Architect

Status
Not open for further replies.

McWitherian

Mar 5, 2022
1. What is your username?
McWitherian
2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Citizen
3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes; McWitherian#8447
4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
/plot visit McWitherian 1

Spoiler: Builds
5. Why do you want to be an architect?
I want to build amazing structures and make everyone happy with their new homes. I would let players buy them with a lower price than normal ones because one disadvantage for McCities is that the houses are too expensive for players to buy.
6. How would you contribute to community projects?
I will make eco-friendly buildings so that the Earth of McCities will be safe, and I will give other new comer players some help with commands and jobs since I am a citizen and played about 7 months.

Last edited:

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
Your application will be rejected for the following:

Requirements
- Have experience with multiple build styles
When applying we ask that you submit several showcases to show off your build style. Modern/Suburban is preferable but you can apply with whatever style you're comfortable with.
The building style overall that you submitted is not up to our city standards. Buildings made of mostly wood have no place in the city. The interior is also pretty empty with a lot of unused space. Outside detailing is flat and makes the overall build too boxy.
If you are in need of some advice with a future application, you can always reach out to an architect to see if they'd be willing to assist you. While they cannot directly interfere with your application they should be able to give you some pointers or examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.