Meaning In Life

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
I personally wanted to tell this to you ALL!
(Aside from Apollo, he's an exception)

Every single one of you are worth a LOT in this big world, this is something everyone struggles and gets confused with. The owners made this server (Probably) to make a community where everyone is accepted at, but don't be afraid to be who you are on here, during the outside world too! You are filled with love of people who surround you! Forget all the hate, rumors, and... homework stress.

I might not talk to you in game, but you talk to others. IF you're a loner, JUST START TALKING AND SLAP PEOPLE WITH A FISH SO THEY GET ACNE AND RUIN THEIR LIFE MOR- I mean, there are tons of people to hang around with, and there are MANY great people on this server!

For all the people stressing out: CHILL! YOU ARE AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, CRAZY HAWT! NEVER FORGET THAT <3

(Just thought of making this post after my self-esteem was low and @DelicateBean told me I was beautiful and never to let anyone to tell me wrong! <3)

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
This is so true, keep it up uni :p

Reactions: Uni

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
I personally wanted to tell this to you ALL!
(Aside from Apollo, he's an exception)

Every single one of you are worth a LOT in this big world, this is something everyone struggles and gets confused with. The owners made this server (Probably) to make a community where everyone is accepted at, but don't be afraid to be who you are on here, during the outside world too! You are filled with love of people who surround you! Forget all the hate, rumors, and... homework stress.

I might not talk to you in game, but you talk to others. IF you're a loner, JUST START TALKING AND SLAP PEOPLE WITH A FISH SO THEY GET ACNE AND RUIN THEIR LIFE MOR- I mean, there are tons of people to hang around with, and there are MANY great people on this server!

For all the people stressing out: CHILL! YOU ARE AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, CRAZY HAWT! NEVER FORGET THAT <3

(Just thought of making this post after my self-esteem was low and @DelicateBean told me I was beautiful and never to let anyone to tell me wrong! <3)
Its the truth!!! I am just so happy that you are happy and your pretty awesome to be making this post! Your the best daughter evaar !!!!!:proflmao

Reactions: Uni and Powerfull

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
I'm worth a life! All you are worth a soul more than me...

but anyway, what daddy bean said is true, you're awesome, , and very fun to hang around with! <3

and yes i called him daddy bean
deal with it :cooler:
AHAAHAH, Bean still thinks your just a boy that's a friend xDD <3 thanks bb

Reactions: Powerfull