Minecraft Everyday Homeless Facility: MC Cities new homeless shelter

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
What I'm trying to say is your entire idea is ridiculous and makes no sense. If it was really secret then you would be recruiting people you trusted and having them go through training and crap to test their loyalty or whatever. But you aren't. Instead, you made a thread broadcasting "HEY look at this SUPER DUUUPER SECRET SPY THING in this SUPER SECRET PLACE!!!"

It is still a secret, people at the homeless shelter have to know about it for it to no longer to be a secret and people that aren't apart of the agency also have to know about it as well.
Everyone who read this thread knows. Those who didn't don't care. I don't care either, it's just fun pointing out all the things wrong with dumb threads like this.

Reactions: XxSnowBearxX

CreeperGamer

What I'm trying to say is your entire idea is ridiculous and makes no sense. If it was really secret then you would be recruiting people you trusted and having them go through training and crap to test their loyalty or whatever. But you aren't. Instead, you made a thread broadcasting "HEY look at this SUPER DUUUPER SECRET SPY THING in this SUPER SECRET PLACE!!!"

Everyone who read this thread knows. Those who didn't don't care. I don't care either, it's just fun pointing out all the things wrong with dumb threads like this.
Well that's hurtful! I'm not even finished the building. I have never been this hurt, never! I'm dumb.....?