Status
Not open for further replies.

ijayx

cloutjamie
cloutjamie
Apr 30, 2017
1. What is your username? iJayx or cloutjamie

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check) Executive

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one) Yes, Jay#9819

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>) You can view all of my homes/apartments on /plot home 1

5. Why do you want to be an architect? I was architect before, and I am really confident I can get it again. I love working and helping people design homes, but I am not good at naming prices so do not ask me xD. I just want to help cities more with the city, and there is not many arch's around. I am on everyday, if not everyday then every other day.

6. How would you contribute to community projects? I Help people who need help finishing or getting ideas on how to build and decorate. I just did this yesterday lol what a coincidence. If you need me, I will be happy to help. Like I said, I love helping people out, I am also a teacher and a police officer. I do help people for free, because I was in those people's shoes. I would want someone to help me if I was in that situation. Now its my turn to help someone out that needs help.

Thanks for taking your precious time reading my application -Jay :)

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
An excellent showcase of detailing and your modern homes are so beautiful and looked well lived in!
Your setback is your attitude towards other players. I hope to see an adjustment with your actions towards others in your new role.
App is accepted. Welcome to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.