My sister

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
Recently, lots of players have been bullying my sister, LoveBug210. She has been called a gold digger, annoying, garbage, etc. She doesn't like playing cities anymore because she's getting hate without reason. People accuse her of false things. I would like it if everyone treated her nicely. Thank you

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
You can use /ignore in game to ignore players that are being rude to you and your sister. This might help.

Otherwise staff is always here to help you or talk to. If it's happening and a staff member is online make sure to /msg them so they can properly assist you and defuse the situation.

Lastly, I hope your sister can still enjoy this server and ignore the haters. Just make sure to focus on the good, (your friends, the fun times you have and the memories you are making) instead of the bad. This server has such a big positive side, however sometimes 1 player can just ruin it for everyone, but only if you let that player ruin it for you! :D

That was my worst Inspirational Speach ever, Enjoy and also Enjoy the server <3

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
Yeah I told her to use /ignore but there were so many people that were talking to her. I solved the situation. Thank you to everyone who helped! :)

Reactions: ItzJazzMade