Denied My Teacher Application (Updated)

Wynd

Jun 2, 2017
District 13
1. Crystalline_
2. Elite
3. I'm around PST, message me for more detailed info
4. Well first, I think that being a teacher would kinda be a fun experience... but thats not the whole reason. I fell like it'd give me something to do and devote my time to, seeing as I'm not doing much else at the moment. Not to mention, it's enjoyable to roleplay and thats why I joined in the first place.
5. I can teach anything that you want me to teach; however, I believe I would do better working with history, math, science (any type), mythology, potions, culinary arts, or just about any other class. I believe that I could adapt my skill set around most any of these given they are not usually too difficult to teach. Thanks for going this far, if you need more specific details on which subjects I would prefer, feel free to message me
6. I would likely be slightly more strict depending on the student, previous offenses, and the severity of the current offense. I would start with a warning, I might give them a second one depending on the resulting attitude from the student; from there I might have to send them to detention or whatever else.
7. My discord is CrystalWynd, you can dm me for the numbers following it or just check the server discord, thanks! Also, I might not be available instantly, but I usually am. I also have skype if that's needed, but that's not a preferred way of communication by myself.
8. I do suggest that you hire me ;) but that's kinda your choice? So go for it, hire me!

Last edited: