National Parks!

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Hey ya'll,

So I got this idea from another post by about preserving an area in /warp wild. After reading that post, it got me thinking!

What if the city had some National Parks where there were more suburban areas with mountains, etc. This would make the server have more activities and more!

What would be in these parks?
The parks would have handmade trees (copied and pasted using world edit), benches, and more. There could also be areas with animals, scenic drives (though this could be hard to do), and activities for the players. With actives this brings me to my next point...

Other Possibilities?
One big thing that everyone on the server wants is jobs! I propose that a new job as Park Ranger (there could be other Park Ranger type jobs too). This job would entail working the activities, almost being the minor police for that certain area, up-keeping the area, and more that I might list later.

What About More Features?
There could be even more features depending on the area size, but hiking trails, camping sites, and a park snack shack could also be added. More features would also mean more jobs for the Park Rangers! My goal would be to shadow the real life National Parks and add my Minecraft spin on the parks!

I would be happy to work on this project to make it happen if it starts to get put into action!

Note* Keep posted if interested because I also will be adding more as I think more about it since I just thought of this :D

Last edited:

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Thanks, and I was thinking about it more today....

More possible Jobs
----------------------------
The Park Rangers would perform would maybe be controlling small fires within the trees. They could also be in charge of feeding and breeding animals along with herding the animals. I will be adding more...

Thanks ya'll!

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Maybe Park Rangers would be like 'mini-police' in the sense that they can jail players if they harm an animal - and such.

Nice idea though, I defiantly think this should be added!