New Rule Idea: No triple posting

michaelma4

Apr 5, 2017
When writing a comment on a forum post, there's no reason for people to use 3 posts to get a point across. If you have something more to add after you hit send, then just use the edit button. It's unnecessary when a person uses 3 posts with 1 sentence in each.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
It is sometimes appropriate to triple post and sometimes people are adding something that won't fit in the others. (You have a 10,000 character limit and for some reports or lawsuits evidence from log files can take multiple posts). Plus, important info can be lost in the initial post if it is wrong, but I do agree that it is inappropriate for 1 sentence in each post.

michaelma4

Apr 5, 2017
It is sometimes appropriate to triple post and sometimes people are adding something that won't fit in the others. (You have a 10,000 character limit and for some reports or lawsuits evidence from log files can take multiple posts). Plus, important info can be lost in the initial post if it is wrong, but I do agree that it is inappropriate for 1 sentence in each post.
Yes, I should clarify more. Posting evidence that is that long is understandable. I'm referring to stuff like this and this.

ApolloSaturn

Jan 22, 2017
Honestly, Gabriel, posting 1-sentence suggestions gives us a very vivid idea of what you are talking about. Please spend more time into a post, and give a little more effort into it.