New Youtube Vid Series & Special Vid Coming Out Jan 8th ||@Lauren

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Heyyyo guys xD sooo i havent posted in a VERY VERY long time.... by long i mean 11 days ago xD but stilll thats a long time for me. So i was thinking about what to post... and i thought b/c i love learning about you guys, and getting to know you all better i would ask about what u guys are doing for the summerrrrr ^-^ so ya, this is a very un structured post, and im kinda just typing as i go... sooo yea

uhhh oki, so second thingy, as a lot of you might know, i do some youtube... due to anxiety and my youtube vids not uploading, i will me taking a littlleee bit of a break, and be post a little less. BUT ill be starting a new series called "Peggy & Laury Adventures" and its going to be more of a adventure vid series thingy xD idk @DarkEmeraldXD is one of my bestiess and we go on a lot of adventures, die together a lot, and do a bunch of crazy thingys so ya ^-^ The first vid for that will be coming out whenever my youtube thingy decides to start unploading my vids again xD cause its sorta broken rn, but ya, new series -throws confetti- waaaahoooo

okiiii NOW 3rd thingy, i cant rlly keep this a secret much longer xD cause i suck at keeping secrets.... sooo Jan 8th 2019 will be my 3rd year here on McCities, so i used to share a account with my brother, and then i later got my own account, so im going off the day i started my original account which i lost to a game of rock paper scissors xD and that day is Jan 8th, and i will be creating a rewind of my past 3 yrs here ^-^ (eeekk back to the days when i was blonde -barfs-) <3 So yea if i dont repond to chu im probs 100% defiantly filming, so yea, thats dat sowwy!

Lol and welcome to the only thread ive ever written without drafting and edit xD lmao enjoy all the spelling mistakes and uhhh's and "eeeeh" and "soooo" and "...." xD ANwyayyss have a wonderfulllll day everyone <3 I love you guys soooo much ^-^ BAI BAI oh ye, and dont forget to smile ^-^