Not sure of inactivity

T

Trump15024

Hello so Yesterday one of my family members had to go to the hospital and we recently found out that they have to have heart surgery very soon. This will probably be done today or tomorrow so I am not sure how much time I will be able to play. Please keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers. If anyone needs me you can discord me at trump15024#8809 or you can make a forums conversation with me.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Best wishes to you and your family, if you ever wanna talk pm me

GL, CP

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

Thank you, everyone, so much! Surgery will be sometime early next week right now just the waiting process for tests etc.

Reactions: Realu and Atlair

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
I hope everything goes well! but everyone will miss you! trust me, we miss everyone! :D but best wishes!
- Toryn/ Goose Dad lol

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
Good Luck!! I hope everything goes well. I will keep your family in my thoughts :3 <3

Reactions: Trump15024

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Hello so Yesterday one of my family members had to go to the hospital and we recently found out that they have to have heart surgery very soon. This will probably be done today or tomorrow so I am not sure how much time I will be able to play. Please keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers. If anyone needs me you can discord me at trump15024#8809 or you can make a forums conversation with me.
Really Hope your Family Member will get better! My Prayers go to your family! <3