SCOTLAND
www.instagram.com
1. What is your username?

My username name is __Poseidon_

2. What is your server rank?

I'm a Citizen

3. Do you have a discord account?

Yep, Poseidon#9552

4. What builds would you like to submit?

I would like to submit /plot home 2 / 5 / 7

5. Why do you want to be an architect?

I've been back playing Minecraft for about 3 months now and I've loved this server from week 1, I'm back and here to stay. I am excited to build again and I have heaps of new designs I want to try. I've always loved the feeling of being given a brief by a player and trying to nail it as well as possible, always good having a satisfied customer. I am looking forward to working with the refreshed team of architects and I'm eager to do some duo projects for sure!!

6. How would you contribute to community projects?

I really enjoy community projects because they are usually unique (library, school, warp mine, etc.) so offer me a different kind of build :D I often prefer these over individual assignments. I love making builds that a lot of players can use!

I have a good range of skill and I am diverse in most themes, styles and designs whether it's holiday-themed or a specific build!

Thanks! I look forward to your feedback of my plot and application <3

P.S. please let me know which builds you are looking at if you can

T

Trump15024

1. What is your username?

My username name is __Poseidon_

2. What is your server rank?

I'm a Citizen

3. Do you have a discord account?

Yep, Poseidon#9552

4. What builds would you like to submit?

I would like to submit /plot home 2 / 5 / 7

5. Why do you want to be an architect?

I've been back playing Minecraft for about 3 months now and I've loved this server from week 1, I'm back and here to stay. I am excited to build again and I have heaps of new designs I want to try. I've always loved the feeling of being given a brief by a player and trying to nail it as well as possible, always good having a satisfied customer. I am looking forward to working with the refreshed team of architects and I'm eager to do some duo projects for sure!!

6. How would you contribute to community projects?

I really enjoy community projects because they are usually unique (library, school, warp mine, etc.) so offer me a different kind of build :D I often prefer these over individual assignments. I love making builds that a lot of players can use!

I have a good range of skill and I am diverse in most themes, styles and designs whether it's holiday-themed or a specific build!

Thanks! I look forward to your feedback of my plot and application <3

P.S. please let me know which builds you are looking at if you can
good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.